So I disappeared from the blogging work for about 2 months. Oops! Not even going to try to give you an update of what happened over the last 2 months, other than going to New York with my lady friend and having a lot of travel difficulty. Here's five things that are going on with me right now.
- I just applied to physiotherapy schools for September. Fingers crossed that I get into one. If I don't get in I have some serious thinking to do about my career goals and whatnot.
- I've taken up knitting again. Not that I was an avid knitter before - I've knitted one very short scarf which Sarah occasionally wears because she loves me too much to get rid of it - but I figured I'd give it another shot. You can look forward to pics of the finished products in the future.
- Work blows. It's unbearably slow. For example, I'm writing this blog at work and I've knitted like half a foot of a scarf today. Also, since work is so slow I've got no moneys. I feel like TLC with that bills song they had. Anyone remember that?
- I bought a suit for $60 in New York, it's pretty pimp.
- Sarah and I have rock band now and it's super fun. We used to play it all the time when we lived in SJ. I got it for Christmas from Sarah's parents. Sadly, I play it more than I play real life guitar now, but what're you gonna do.
So yeah, as you can tell, I'm perhaps the most boring person in the world, but I don't really care. Anyways, that's all for now. Here's to trying to blog more after my hiatus.
Oh, and NBC? crazy-ass network. That's all I have to say about that.